shaved head

shaved head
Channelling GI Jane

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day Before Chemo Round 4

Holy crow! Round 4 is almost here. I slept in til 9am this morning. I took my steroid, my glutamine, and I'm forcing down 12 cups of water, which I have not been doing for 2 weeks. I'm packing my chemo bag and getting the house ready for chemo week. Damn! I do not want to do this, but I know when it's over I'm another step closer to the end. It's like the flinch before a shot in the arm. I've grown to hate and resent this process, so it's time to think about the positive side. #2 on my list of chemo pro's: I have more energy than I have had in 15 years (with exception to the 5 days I'm in bed sleeping). #1 on my con list: My sense of smell and taste has weakend, whcih should mean that I eat less because I can't taste so well. Instead I find myself craving Cheetos and other extremely salty and sweet foods. So much for the chemo diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment