shaved head

shaved head
Channelling GI Jane

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 6: Round 3 Chemo

Night 4 went very well. I knocked myself out and slept through the night without any pain. Day 5, yesterday, was a little rough. I slept all day, only waking up to eat. I cycled through chills and hot flashes, crazy dreams, and hallucinations. Because I slept all day I didn't drink all 12 cups of water. I will work on that today. But at 4am this morning I felt the malaise lift. Normally I would of popped out of bed and come into the living room, but I though Erich was on the couch. So, I stayed in bed until 6am when the alarms went off and popped out of bed with everyone else. It always amazes me how I go from incoherent coma to back on my feet in about 36 hours time. Alrighty, now I can really say round 3 is behind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment