shaved head

shaved head
Channelling GI Jane

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 9: Round 4 Chemo...2nd CT Scan

I'm home from the spa where I had a second CT scan of my torso. My oncologist wants to compare the first scan before chemo to this one after 4 rounds. I am radioactive until tomorow morning so Erich has to pick up the boys and bring them home. I will stay in my bedroom once the kids come home so I extremely limit the radioactivity that they are exposed to. I tell the kids I'm like Spider Man when they ask why they can't come close to me. They think that is funny. I'm slowly feeling better, except for my stomach, and feel more energetic. Tomorrow is my first meeting with the plastic surgeon. I am so nervous. So much rides on this appt. I know I am being incredibly vain, but I feel I've earned it. The surgeon I have chosen is excellent and she will do a great job of removing my breasts. But the pastic has to reconsruct my entire torso and make me into a goddess!

No comments:

Post a Comment