shaved head

shaved head
Channelling GI Jane

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saturday, Jan. 1, 2011

A new year! Happy new year. Several people have asked me what my new year's resolutions are and I am not sure. I want to get well and recooperate from 6 rounds of chemo. So, I guess that is my resolution for 2011: Recover from cancer, lose weight, get back in shape, live a healthy lifestyle, oh and yoga. And I want to remember the life lessons cancer has taught me: Don't sweat the small stuff, embrace my kids every day, don't do anything I don't want to. In essence, life is short, and I want to enjoy every minute of it. I have learned to keep my friends close and the importance of some sort of communication more frequently. I'm so bad at that, but I'm working on it. I couldn't have done as well as I did this past year without the support of my friends and family. I will always reflect on this year as one that changed my life. I have always believed that stuff happens for a reason. Where others may ask: Why me? I think: Why not me? Everyone has a path in life some with just a few more hills than others.

So, 2011. New boobs! The ability to go out in public without a bra. I can't wait to walk into any store and buy a top or a bra. I have already bought a few since I can't drive for 5 weeks. I can't tell you how easy it was to find a 36 C. NO more specialty shops for me. No more neck pain and divets in my shoulders from bra straps. I am so excited. I've dreamed of this since Iwas a kid. I'm battling a cold that wants to drop into my chest, so I'm taking it easy today. Laying low and dreamin' of smaller boobs.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment