shaved head

shaved head
Channelling GI Jane

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday, Jan.26, 2011

Gettin' a little stir crazy in the house! I'm lonely and bored. Even my favorite striking Viking isn't destracting me today. I 'm having Target withdrawal. I've decided wearing dresses are good way to deal with my hanging drain, although I think I have an idea now of what it feels like to have balls (or a ball). My breats are sore and beginning to bruise, but my left arm is lifting better and less painful. OH! I was able to color my hair and take a shower by myself. I can't tell you how good that felt. AND, my eyebrows are growing back (and fast) and although my eyelashes are falling out, new ones are sprouting up. Finally I feel like I'm back on the road to normal. And have I mentioned how much I love my boobs?

No comments:

Post a Comment