shaved head

shaved head
Channelling GI Jane

Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday, Dec. 20, 2010

This would have been a chemo day, but I'M THROUGH! So starts a 4th week without chemo. I haven't experienced that since August. Everyday is a challenge with my kids at home, but a happy challenge.:) I love my boys even though they are uber energetic and stir-crazy without school. I heard from my surgeons that they will take out my power port during surgery. I am so happy that I can be asleep for that. Today I saw my oncologist for a pre-op appointment. I had multiple blood tests and an EKG. All were fine and I was cleared for surery. Tomorrow I see my plastic surgeon for her pre-op. My hair continues to grow longer, it now blows in the wind (like baby chick feathers-again). I continue to get stronger on my feet. Although, today I had another nap attack at 2:30. I had to tell the boys not to answer the door and stay in the house as I passed out on the couch for an hour. Thank goodness Erich came home early.

No comments:

Post a Comment