shaved head

shaved head
Channelling GI Jane

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 3: Round 5 Chemo

Feelin good this morning. Fell asleep around 9:30pm, woke once in the night to pee, but woke this morning after 7am. I am now currently perched on the couch with my remote, phones, coffee, water and meds. All I'm missing are my bon bons.:) Yesterday my blood was low in potassium, so they added some to my IV, I took only 1 steroid on Sunday, but went back to 2 pills yesterday. Hopefully it will help with the symptoms and give me some energy. I also managed to call Tower Imaging for an MRI appointment Dec. 7th at 9:30am. I'm waiting for Dr. Chung's office to call me back and OK an afternoon appointment with her on that same day. I see Dr. Grunwald next week to go over details about my new body! Yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Raquel, Sorry i’ve been so slack. I haven’t even been much on my own blog...really AWOL in lots of way recently. I’m set to come over tommorrow at 9am...I’’m off to Ukette practice tonight , so have Eric call me on the details for Thurs. feel better, take care, love from next door..Cynthia & David

    ReplyDelete