shaved head

shaved head
Channelling GI Jane

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 15: Round 5 Chemo

I'm less bitter now and really happy to be facing my last chemo a week from tomorrow. I'm in deep thought considering nipples or no nipples. My second reconstruction surgery is in part to build nipples. I kind of like the idea of always having high beams as I walk around braless.:) These are the thoughts that keep me going. Next Wed. we talk with the oncologist. Dec 7th is my MRI appointment and follow up with Dr. Chung. I had a message from my plastic surgeon's office that they had a surgery date set, so I need to follow up on Monday. I'm so excited! Today I have a cold so I'm laying low. I do not want to get sick.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie...do you need me to come over. Just give me a call...I enjoyed our time together...you are a trooper and a rock star...lots of love , your neighbor from the South...

    ReplyDelete