shaved head

shaved head
Channelling GI Jane

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 9: Glued to the Couch

I got up and took the kids to school this morning. I didn't brush my teeth, didn't put on a bra, threw on some clothes, put on my Prada shades, and slowed down just enough in the drop-off circle to let my kids out. I turned around and came home, plopped on the couch and napped until 12 noon. Wow! The sleepies came out of nowhere today. There goes my one errand I set for myself. I have just enough time to brush my teeth, put a hat on my crazy hair and go pick my darlings up from school. I'm keeping food down today (the little bit I have eaten). I have developed light sensitivity. I can't sleep with any light coming in to my room. It's like the sun is blazing through my eyelids. I must pick up eye shades. Chemo is turning me into a diva!

1 comment:

  1. These hot, hot days aren’t a help either!! Candy and Brophy are gone and I have access to the pool...would a cool dip help you out? Give me a call if you want to go over there. Hopefully things will cool down today and that may help a little...thinkin of you. c

    ReplyDelete