shaved head

shaved head
Channelling GI Jane

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Aug. 21, 2010: Day 6

I woke up feeling so much better. My energy was almost all back and my aches n pains in my limbs were at a minimal. About an hour after I leapt out of bed I realized why God gave me some strength back...It was to run to and from the bathroom.  Ah, the G.I. blues; nausea, stomach cramps, and of course the runs. I took my first anti-nausea medication, Zofran. Made me feel so good I actually ate cheetos at Evan's party. My son's 6th birthday party was an amazing event put together by my Long Beach Mommy Friends (The Sassy Seven). All I had to do was show up with the camera and my check book. Nothing like a little cancer to make you realize how much your loved by family and friends. And I do feel the love from you all. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have such wonderful people in my life. My Mama who just passed a week ago told me two things before she left this world...1. Life is short. and 2. What good is a large family if you aren't close? I hear you Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment