shaved head

shaved head
Channelling GI Jane

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 8: Scrap Diet From Day 7

Today, all bets are off. All the foods I thought were friendly yesterday came back to haunt me today. No cottage cheese, and no yogurt. Appearantly I have developed some sort of lactose intolerance. Great, I'm left with carbs. I had saltines and a cherry Icee for lunch yesterday. However, I was able to eat 4 small bites of grilled chicken breast and an apple. Looks like its Atkins for me! I was in a lot of gut pain this morning and afternoon, but by the evening I felt pretty solid, but tired. I laid in bed and re-read 8 chapters from my favorite book series. I noticed today that my fingernails are hot. The literature I was given speeks to nail color change, but didn't mention heat. What else, oh yes, I have a sore in my nose and I'm fairly certain I an starting to get a cold sore on my lip. But, hey no hair loss yet.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment