shaved head

shaved head
Channelling GI Jane

Friday, August 20, 2010

Aug. 19, 2010- Day 4

I woke up with slightly more energy than yesterday. I managed to drag myself to the couch and watch TV. My mouth and throat hurt alot today. I never stated the glutamine supplement. No mouth sores, it just feels like swollen glands. Stacey was kind enough to pick up the supplement and bring it to me. After she left is when the real terror began. I had not given my bowels much consideration. I assumed they were just fine, but when I ran to use the tolilet and realized it couldn't come out I began to panic. I hadn't pooed in three days! I don't want to get to graffic for any poor reader beside me who may be reading this journal, but let me just say you do not ever want to encounter impacted stool. I was able to remedy the situation after 3 hours of intense pain. I crawled into the shower and then passed out for the night. I have a new bes friend: stool softner.

No comments:

Post a Comment