shaved head

shaved head
Channelling GI Jane

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday, Feb. 10, 2011

We did indeed buy a new house in Rossmoor! I'm so excited. It will be nice living in the same community the boys go to school in. Plus, I will be closer to all my Sassies, escpecially Stace and Lup. I'm ready to leave the ghetto behind. I am following Dr. Song & Dr. G's instructions for my left arm rehab; raising it higher and massaging my lymphectomy scar so that scar tissue doesn't build up. These movements hurt like hell, but I'm making progress.

Dr. G wants to stitch up my open wound on the left breast next week. That sounds so gross. It just won't heal before I start radiation on its own. She has advised me to take a vicodin and a valium before I see her next. That can't be good. : /

No comments:

Post a Comment