shaved head

shaved head
Channelling GI Jane

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday, Feb. 13, 2011

Day 7 on Tamaxifin. Yesterday morning I commented to Erich that I felt really good, no symptoms but the occassional nausea. A couple hours later I had to stop and wonder if that was true. I lost all patience with my boys and could think only of fleeing the country never to return. Yes, they are out of sorts because we bought a new house and they know we are moving, but I couldn't seem to find any piece in that knowledge. Thank God Minnie came to watch them last night while Erich and I spent an early Valentine dinner with my cousins Micah & Jesse. We had a lovely time eating, enjoying the ocean air, and I threw back a couple champagne drinks and an ice cream cone. Afterwards, I felt much better. Last night BOTH of the boys crawled in bed with us. This hasn't happend in a very long time. It was really crowded so I ended up on the couch. The move is really unsettling them and I must understand that. I have been diligent about my arm excercises and massage, and therefore, my armpit has dropped back down. Micah says push to push on my lymphectomy scar to the point of pain (so as to reduce scar tissue), UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment